I had originally intended to do one of these last year, and I'd like to come up with some fancy reason as to why I didn't. But the truth is; I couldn't be bothered (that, and it's a pain using a VPN to stalk people on Facebook and watch a video on YouTube, let alone write a blog)!
So here I am, attempting it for the first time for my second year of teaching in China, and hopefully (finger's and chopsticks crossed) ticking off some more countries (and adding more visa stamps to my ever-growing passport) in South East Asia (maybe Japan and South Korea)!
I'll add some photos from my adventures and escapades during the last year to (BRAG) show what I'd been up to and where I'd travelled to.
But that'll have to wait because I'm still pretty jetlagged and I'm up at 7am tomorrow (midnight back in the UK, which my body clock is still on, good ol' GMT) for a full day of tutoring and most likely towering over the people on public transport!
So here I am, attempting it for the first time for my second year of teaching in China, and hopefully (finger's and chopsticks crossed) ticking off some more countries (and adding more visa stamps to my ever-growing passport) in South East Asia (maybe Japan and South Korea)!
I'll add some photos from my adventures and escapades during the last year to (BRAG) show what I'd been up to and where I'd travelled to.
But that'll have to wait because I'm still pretty jetlagged and I'm up at 7am tomorrow (midnight back in the UK, which my body clock is still on, good ol' GMT) for a full day of tutoring and most likely towering over the people on public transport!