China is rife with inappropriate and incorrect English spellings on signs, posters and clothes. They are hilarious and we "wàiguórén" are the only ones who realise it!
I could dedicate a whole blog to Chinglish, but here are some of the funniest I've seen these past few weeks!
(I think this one applies to tall people like me here in China, I'm always hitting my head getting on and off the metro!)
(You have to applaud the attempt.)
(When it's next raining, I will "carefully slide" thank you!)
(The arrangement of some of these words on this bag for life from my local supermarket...)
And another of my favourites, thanks to one of my grade 3 students this morning; the superhero we all love but yet have never heard of, the amazing "Flyingman"!
If you found these funny, check out this website. Ridiculously funny Asian t-shirts (both misspelled and inappropriate!)
http://www.hexjam.com/uk/travel/27-poorly-translated-asian-t-shirts-that-we-secretly-all-want?show_all=true





