A late but very Merry Christmas!

I know it's a few days late but 圣诞快乐(Shèngdànkuàilè)! That's Merry Christmas to you and me.

It's been a pretty hectic month at the school(s) I teach at; preparing for the end of semester exams, Thanksgiving and Christmas activities, so I haven't really had much time for any sort of social life (beyond the occasional quick drink or meal with some of the other wàiguórén)!

But when it came to Christmas, I needed to have a break! Christmas isn't celebrated here like it is in the West. Here in China, it's just over a month away from the huge Spring Festival celebration! 

This is what my housemate prepared for Xmas! A delicious Christmas buffet! (I must add I didn't take this picture, the pictures I took of that day are all too blurry due to the amount of mulled wine I drank that afternoon!)

 This is my apartment looking all festive. Needless to say, it doesn't look like that now after the big Christmas party...




Oh and on a final note; here's an hilarious Chinglish discovery a friend of mine found while travelling in the south of
China this month... 





I hope everyone had a good Christmas!