I've been in Singapore for a day now and my mouth is constantly open in awe. It's such an amazing city and like a breath of fresh air (well that could be taken literally coming from the air pollution of China)!
(Excuse the sweaty photo, I've been used to living in the cold winter temperatures of Chengdu for the past few months)!
The food here is incredible and is a mixture of Indian, Chinese, Malay and Padang (Sumatran Indonesia). It is honestly some of the best food I have ever tasted!
What is also incredible here is that there is an preserved rainforest right in the centre of the city; complete with monkeys, pythons, lizards and some huge spiders (I quickly avoided these in my trek through the jungle)!
(Unfortunately the monkeys were a little camera shy today)
I'm off to Chinatown tonight to try some Chinese food that isn't the usual Sichuanese dishes I've been indulging on back in Chengdu, and try one of the famous 'Singapore Sling' cocktails that'll surely leave an empty space in my wallet!




