Flying home for Christmas!

Sorry for the lack of blog posts this past year, it seems my busy work schedule and studying Mandarin (now I have a reason to really study it I’ve taken more of an interest in it) has taken over what little free time I had anyway.

But anyway, me and Candy have come home to the U.K. for Christmas and New Year (my first Christmas at home since before I actually left for China in the first place) and boy it is good to be back.

And now I’m not the 老外, Candy is! So this blog should probably be known as “Diaries of the Laowais”! 

We will try to update this as much as we can, although it looks like we’ll be really busy over the festive period; drinking copious amount of real alcohol (not that fake s**t we get in bars in Chengdu), over-stuffing our faces, breathing in that fresh air and showing around Candy as much as I can!